Here are our top picks for the best blogging tools out there.
- Google Trends: Discover trending topics in your niche and compare different keywords.
- Buzzsumo: Find content ideas that generate engagement and measure engagement on social media.
- Facebook Ad Library: Find out what’s working for your competitors, and find data-proven content ideas.
- Product Hunt: Explore products that are performing well and identify problems and needs.
- AnswerThePublic: Learn about the questions your audience is asking.
- Headline Generator: get ideas for a catchy headline based on your topic, content format, and audience.
Writing and Note-Taking Tools
- Google Docs: Create and store documents and collaborate with other people.
- Page Sizer: Customize the size of the content of your pages in points, inches, or millimeters.
- Evernote: Write notes, attach documents, scan photos, add memos, and save pages, articles, and PDFs.
- Headline Analyzer: measure the Emotional Marketing Value of your headline ideas and learn about the emotions your headline is delivering
- Grammarly: Get spelling, grammar, punctuation, clarity, and engagement reviews, and replacements.
- Yoast SEO: Make sure your blog has canonical URLs a valid Schema.org structured data implementation, and more.
- Ahrefs: Get advanced features for link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, and more.
- SEO Checker: Gain an SEO overview, score, and suggestions for improvement.
- Google Keyword Planner: Find new keywords to target and study monthly search volume data.
- Linkminer: Get a list of broken links on any web page.
- Google PageSpeed Insights: Learn about your blog speed and get advice on areas for improvement.
Browse through the infographic below to get additional tips on how to make the most out of these and more blogging tools.
Share this Image on your site. Please include attribution with this graphic