Cross-Platform Mobile Apps Development from TRIARE

What are the benefits of developing cross-platform mobile apps for your business?

By creating an application for only one platform, a business risks losing its audience. Cross-platform application development technologies help to avoid this – they allow you to develop two operating systems at once. At the same time, such technologies help to save development time (up to 40%), as well as budget.

There are over five billion smartphones in the world. Of these, about 85% work on Android, the remaining 15% on iOS. Many brands are already choosing cross-platform technologies. Among them are Alibaba, Philips Hue, Hamilton, Tencent, Grab, Groupon, and others.

Our company TRIARE, which specializes in the development of cross-platform mobile applications, works with cross-platform technologies to create software for its clients.

What is cross-platform technology?

There are three main approaches to application development:

  1. PWA (Progressive Web Application);
  2. native;
  3. cross-platform.

PWA is a technology that transforms a website into a mobile application. Native mobile development creates apps for one operating system, separately for iOS and Android. Cross-platform creates a single application for several operating systems at once. At the same time, such applications are no different for the user – they provide a native experience thanks to a visualization interface using their own controls. The process of publishing applications is also no different from the native ones – the compiled distributions are signed and loaded.

There are several cross-platform technologies – frameworks. TRIARE specialists are fluent in any of them.

What does cooperation with TRIARE give to the client?

  1. It saves time and budget. In our experience, cross-platform technologies help to optimize the time for developing applications for two platforms by up to 40% and, accordingly, reduce the development budget.
  2. Fast time-to-market. There is no need to duplicate the staff of mobile developers. All developers work with a single open code base, which means that more people who understand the project can conduct a code review (a team process of working to improve the quality of the code).
  3. No need to look for Android and iOS programmers in a highly competitive HR market.
  4. No need to sync Android and iOS apps (one of the platforms can develop faster).
  5. There is no need to increase development management costs.
  6. Easier to scale in-house and contractor development – you can create a component library for brand applications.
  7. Nothing limits the creation of the application’s functionality;
  8. The costs of fixing bugs and adding new functionality are lower than for native solutions.
  9. For native users, the transition to cross-platform technologies is relatively easy.

To learn more about how TRIARE’s cross-platform methods work, please visit our website