If only things were as easy as setting a goal for yourself and then taking the necessary actions in order to achieve them. Life is not a straight path. It has winding roads and several detours along the way. Your ability to stay on track despite the obstacles determines your chance for success.
The problem is, it can get discouraging. You need to keep pushing forward and that can at times be hard to do.
We all need a little inspiration now and then. A daily injection and dose till you get over that bump.
Here are 47 Power Life Mantras To Get You Inspired:
- If you keep your mind open to possibilities, more opportunities will come your way.
- You cannot change other people. They have to want to change themselves.
- Learn to dream like a child. Everything is possible to those who believe.
- Yelling will not solve your problem. In fact, it will only make it worse.
- Bad moods will come and go your whole life. Trying to force them away makes them run deeper and last longer.
- [tweetthis]Every problem you have is your responsibility, regardless of who caused it.[/tweetthis]
- Don’t worry about what other people think of you. Focus on BEING the BEST YOU. That is the only thing that counts.
- You never have to deal with more than one moment at a time.
- Nobody has it all figured out. The person who believes they do, still has a lot to learn.
- It is easier not to do than to do. Don’t choose the easy route.
- Anger reveals weakness of character.
- Those who complain the most, accomplish the least.
- Putting something off makes it instantly harder and scarier.
- The way we see a situation will go a long way in determining how we succeed in that situation.
- Never be O.K. in your comfort zone. It will keep you from learning and steer you away from the “WOW” of new experiences.
- Read more books and attend more seminars. Learn from those who have already paved the way to greatness. Get inspired but create your own path.
- Blame is the easiest way to avoid accountability.
- [tweetthis]Everyone you meet is better than you at something.[/tweetthis]
- If you don’t have a plan for your life, your life won’t have a plan for you. Live your life on purpose.
- Carry a journal to note your experiences, good and bad. It will be the most important book you will ever read.
- Make it a priority to be organized. It will save you a lot of wasted time.
- Realize that people who cause suffering are suffering themselves.
- Learning to say No is an important skill.
- When you are with other people, truly be there. Live in the moment. The texting can wait.
- Prioritize your time according to your Philosophy and values. Invest your time on what counts.
- Words are powerful. Choose yours wisely.
- Trust your “gut” and your heart. They often know better than you.
- The urge to punish others has much more to do with venting frustration than correcting behavior.
- We have a responsibility to guide and teach our children. We must also realize that we also have much to learn from them.
- By default, people think far too much.
- Choose your friends wisely. Take care of the ones you have.
- Most of what children learn from their parents is not taught on purpose.
Try new things, visit new places, EXPERIENCE LIFE.
- When you break a promise, you chip away a bit of your character.
- 99% of the things that I worried about, didn’t happen. Why waste the energy?
- We all experience Bad Moods. Don’t let it be an excuse to be rude.
- Surround yourself with people that will lift you up. Avoid people who make you believe less in yourself, even if they’re family.
- Life can be hectic and busy. Always make time to recharge yourself, it will make you more productive.
- When you are surrounded by nature, let its beauty inspire you.
- Happiness is not in possessions; it comes from within.
- The fewer possessions you have, the more they will be of value.
- Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself.
- Dreams without actions are a waste of your creativity.
- There will NEVER be a good time to start, so why wait.
- Believe in yourself! Do what is necessary keep believing.
- Learn to Forgive….YOURSELF
Which Life Mantras will you use today?
Our lives can get pretty hectic and it can be easy to get lost in our actions. When we are so focused on what is ahead, we forget to pause, reflect and find ways to energize our minds. These 5-minute motivation posts are meant to give you that recharge. The goal is to give you a 5-minute Vitamin for your mind through quotes, posts and videos. It is also meant to challenge your thinking and inspire you to take action.
Don’t miss out on any posts! Subscribe to the weekly series of #5minutemotivation. Click on the link on the left to get started, or the image below.