One of your most important tools, is your ability to choose how you react in any given situation. The power of positive thinking is not a new concept. In fact, it has been practiced and preached by many. Chances are, you have heard at least one story if not dozens about people who persisted despite their obstacles. About the importance of visualizing your goals and then working to make it happen.
I recently received an email from a Manager who used to be in my Territory. She wanted to share a video she came across on positive thinking. She used this video to send a message to her district about how everything starts with the way you think. It was an amazing example of one person trying to inspire belief and positive action. It is a great example of a leader trying to start a movement. A movement of visualizing what you want, believing you will achieve it and working hard to get it.
I was honored that despite no longer being part of my Territory, she still chose to share it with me. I in turn, would like to share it with you.
10 Lessons Entertainers can Teach You about Success and the Power of Positive Thinking
- You attract what you fear, feel and think.
- We’re all born superstars, you just have to pull it out of yourself.
- Visualize clearly, precisely and frequently and it will manifest itself into reality.
- Visualization works if you work hard.
- Decide what will be, who you will be, and how you are going to do it.
- As you think, so shall you become.
- Don’t allow your thoughts to be on anything you don’t want.
- Like attracts like.
- If you see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand.
- Laugh every chance you get.