Some people see the New Year as a fresh start. A chance to “do it all over again and get it right”. The end of a chapter and the beginning of another.
What is important is what you see.
What will this year represent for you?
Build momentum today and let that momentum propel you forward throughout the year. What will you make possible this year?
It’s Up to You!
Sometimes, all you need is inspiration to get going. Then a great plan followed through with consistent action. You don’t need to hit the bulls eye every time. Start small, but start and keep going. One action leads to another and builds from there.
To help you get started, here are “10 Motivational Quotes to Start your Year Off Right”.
- “Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it.” – Brene Brown
What story will you own this year?
- “Don’t Give Up. Great Things Take Time.”
- “If you don’t do it, nothing is possible. If you try to do it, at least you have hope.” – Jack Ma
- “Someone once said… “Work is the bridge between dreams and reality.
So just be warned: If you have BIG dreams, be ready for a TON of work.” – Jared Leto
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
- “Your only limit is…. YOU”.
- “Don’t wait for the starts to align, reach up and rearrange them the way you want. Create your own constellation.” – Pharrell Williams
- “If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done”.
- “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “You become what you think”.
On this #5MinMotivation post, take 5 minutes and celebrate where you are and who you are. Now keep moving forward. Anything is possible to you.
Do you have a favorite quote?
Do you want to refer to these quotes whenever you want? For the PDF Version of the picture quotes Click Here
or click the image below