When you want to learn how to play guitar, you take lessons from someone who can hopefully play guitar at least as well as you want to play. When you want to learn life lessons or tactics that will help drive your success, what do you do? You learn from successful Entrepreneurs that teach you some of those great lessons learned. Quotes can have the power through a few simple sentences to inspire, motivate, and help you reflect on where you should go next.
Whatever path you are currently on, or goals you aim to accomplish, let one of these 27 legendary quotes from successful Entrepreneurs guide you.
Which ones connect most to you?
1) “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
Richard Branson – Founder and Chairman of The Virgin Group
2) “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
Henry Ford – Founder of Ford Motor Company
3) “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Walt Disney – Founder of the Walt Disney Company
4) “If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.”
Tom Hanks – Actor and Filmmaker
5) “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
Michael Jordan – Professional Basketball Player
6) “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.”
Anita Roddick – Founder of The Body Shop
7) Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
Arianna Huffington – Co-Founder of The Huffington Post
8) “I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.”
Emma Watson – Actress, Model and Activist
9) “I get excited by being told it’s not been done before or it’s not possible. Why? Let’s find a different way to do it and let’s do it. Now, that’s exciting!”
Victoria Beckham – Businesswoman, Fashion designer and Model
10) “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
Bill Gates – Founder and CEO of Microsoft
11) “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.”
Ingvar Kamprad – Founder of Ikea
12) “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.”
Reid Hoffman – Co-Founder of LinkedIn
Here are the remaining 15 Legendary Quotes from Successful Entrepreneurs on Infographic.
Please include attribution to www.totalprocessing.com with this graphic.